Hovhannes name meaning
What does Hovhannes mean?
Hovhannes is equivalent of Johannes in Armenian language. Also Hovhannes is equivalent of John in Armenian language.
Variants of Hovhannes
View middle names that goes with Hovhannes like Odam, Linkin, Qwin, Bastian, Daer, Abah,Names that rhyme with Hovhannes
How popular is the name Hovhannes?
Hovhannes is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby boy names list of France. But Hovhannes is a popular baby name in Armenia where every 1 in 200 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hovhannes
You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Instead of exploring and searching for something the whole time, try to enjoy life. You want to be surrounded with self-confident people who choose to work on success over complaining, talking about great things over gossiping, and solitude over you sometimes. Working on spiritual growth is what makes you happy and fulfilled.
Do you like Hovhannes? Other names you would love
- Leya - The rare girl name Leya is originated from Spanish and Hebrew, Leya means "Leah" is used commonly in French, English and Finnish
- Mariella - The uncommon girl name Mariella has origin in Hebrew especially used in Norwegian, Italian and Swedish languages, Mariella means "Bitterness or Drop"
- Elía - The well-known and venerable unisex name Elía is used mostly in Swedish and Icelandic languages. Elía is form of Elia in Icelandic language
- Jean-Michel is originated from French and Hebrew bestowed upon boys, Jean-Michel means "Who is Like God or God is Merciful"
- Michée - The Michée means "Who is Like God" is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Hovhannes
- Hovhannes Erznkatsi, Armenian scholar and philosopher
- Hovhannes Davtyan, Armenian judoka
- Hovhannes Tumanyan, Armenian poet, writer, translator
- Hovhannes Shiraz, Armenian poet
- Hovhannes Kajaznuni, first Prime Minister of the First Republic of Armenia
- Hovhannes Mkrtchyan, Armenian figure skater
Lists having Hovhannes
- Boy names beginning with H
- Armenian Boy Names
- American Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gift