Nannie name meaning
What does Nannie mean?
Dominantly used in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, English and Swedish age-old and pleasing, Nannie is rooted from English, Hebrew and Hawaiian, meaning of Nannie is "He (God) Was Gracious" is used as a gender insensitive name . Nannie is form of customary Nani. Nani is variation of Kanani. Meaning of Nani is Charming and Disciple of Christ came from Hawaiian and Greek is specifically used in Arabic. Nannie is form of customary and perpetual Nan. Nan is short version of Anne. Also Nan is abridged form of Fernanda. Nan is English cognate of Anna. Nan means Voyage and Gracious has its origin in Hebrew and Gothic. Nannie is variant of popular and durable Nancy. Nancy is shortened form of Anne. Nancy is form of Anna in English language. Nancy's meaning is Mercy, Favor and Graceful has origin in Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Nannie?
Two syllabled Nannie is pronounced as n(an)-nie.
Variants of NannieNames that rhyme with Nannie
How popular is the name Nannie?
Nannie was a popular name in United States. Over 25580 babies have been named Nannie since 1880. At the peak of its usage in 1882, the moniker grabbed the 86th spot and 655 baby girls were given the name. After 108 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the name has been to the top 100 baby names 8 times Also, Nannie is a familiar name in Netherlands, Indonesia and Philippines. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Nannie around the globe.
Nannie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Nannie?
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You love to help the people you care for. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty.
Parents who liked Nannie, loved these names
- Addison - The famous and perennial unisex name Addison is specifically used in English, Addison means "Son of the Red Earth or Son of Adam" came from Hebrew and English. In baby girl names list, prevailing Addison managed to reach 35 in year 2018 in United States
- Kim - Cherished Kims origin is Old English, meaning of Kim is "Noble, Warrior Chief or Golden" and is used in English, English and Sanskrit is a unisex name
- Maxine - Frequently Used and Ever lasting unisex name Maxine means "Greatest or Great Woman" has its origin in Latin is mostly used in Swedish, English and Finnish
- George - Notably used in Finnish, Icelandic and Norwegian durable and lofty, George came from Old Greek and is bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of George is "Worker of the Earth or Earthworker"
- Asher - Meaning of Asher is Lucky, Felicitous or Son of Jacob has origin in Hebrew and Old English, majorly used in Marathi and Hebrew is used as a unisex name
Middle names for Nannie
These are the prominent and familiar middle names that we love for the name Nannie.
View more middle names that goes with Nannie.
Famous people named Nannie
- Nannie Helen Burroughs, African-American educator, orator
Lists having Nannie
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hawaiian Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -nie
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1889)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious