Begitta meaning and origin
Begitta is used specifically in Danish is bestowed upon girls. Begitta is variant form of cherished Birgitta. Birgitta is form of darling and pious Birgit. Also Birgitta is version of outstanding, pious and unfading Bridget. Birgitta is equivalent of Brigitte in Nordic language. Also Birgitta is Nordic equivalent of Brigitta. Birgitta means The Exalted One and Sublime is rooted from Celtic and Old Norse.
Variants of BegittaNames that rhyme with Begitta
Popularity of Begitta
Begitta is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Begitta
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you.
Do you like Begitta? Other names you would love
- Utvagen - Used prevalently in Danish, Utvagen is used as a boy name. Utvagen is Danish equivalent of Uthwagin
- Ingert is German form of Inghard
- Tiw - Commonly used in Old English, Tiw means "Deity, Daylight or Light". Its origin is in Old Norse is aimed at baby boys
- Ingrida - Offbeat Ingrida is originated from Old Norse is used in Latvian and Lithuanian used as a girl name, Ingrida means "Beautiful"
- Foxan means The Crafty Mammal with Russet-Colored Fur and Fraud is originated from English is bestowed upon baby boys. Foxan is derivative of Fox.
Namesakes of Begitta
We could not find any notable namesake.