Bettey meaning and origin
Bettey is variation of customary and venerable Elizabeth. Meaning of Elizabeth is God of Plenty and God is Perfection God is My Oath is originated from Hebrew. Also. Bettey is variation of biblical and darling Betty. Betty is a variant form of illustrous and perennial Beata. Also Betty is a variant form of illustrous and evergreen Berta. Betty is also version of pious, durable and predominant Barbara. Betty is short of ElisabethElizabeth. Betty is English cognate of Elisabet.
Variants of Bettey
Betty, Elizabeth, Elisheba, Beata, Berta, Barbara, Elisabet, Betje, Betsey, Bettylee, Alizabeth, Eilis, Elza, Annaelizabeth, Elizabethmarie, Bea, Beatus, Beatrix, Bereta, Bertina, Berit, Birgitta, Baba, Barbaralee, Elisabed, Elsa, Betsy, Alisabeth, Eilise, Alice, Eliza, Anna
View middle names that goes with Bettey like Ivra, Aleyna, Katia,Names that rhyme with Bettey
Popularity of Bettey
Bettey is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1922, peaked in 1931 when it ranked 2973rd and last appeared in 1960. There are over 119 babies that have been given the name Bettey in United States. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Bettey around the globe.
What numbers say about Bettey?
You are the most sensitive person but prefer to keep it secret so you don't give people a chance to take advantage of you. All you care about is your satisfaction. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. You have unrealistic ideas but lack the enthusiasm and motivation to realize any of them. Listen to the advice you give. Partnerships are exclusively important to you.
You would love these names similar to Bettey
- Micheline means Who is Like God? or Who is Like God used for girls, used especially in French is originated from Hebrew
- Sigalit - Originated from Hebrew, Sigalit means "Violets"
- Afina - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Hebrew Afina bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Afina is "Young Doe"
- Daniilushka - Used in Russian, Daniilushka means "My Judge is the Lord, Judge is God and God is My Judge God has Judged" and is rooted from Hebrew is used for boys. Daniilushka is short form of Daniel.
- Jesco - Recent and Infrequent Jesco is used principally in German, Jesco means "Peace, Glory and Strong" is a baby boy name has its origin in Hebrew. Jesco is derivative of Jesko.
Namesakes of Bettey
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Bettey
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Perfection