Fernanda meaning and origin
Especially used in Spanish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, English, Finnish and Swedish frequently used, Fernanda is originated from German and Gothic and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Fernanda is "Bold Protector or Peace and Courageous". Also Fernanda is equivalent of Ferdinanda in Spanish and Italian languages. It is celebrated on the 27 of June.
Variants of FernandaNames that rhyme with Fernanda
Popularity of Fernanda
Fernanda was a popular name in United States. Over 15965 babies have been named Fernanda since 1914. When at its peak in 2009, it ranked 257th when 1274 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 104 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 14 times Fernanda is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1901 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1971, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 319 on girl names chart when 98 babies were given the name Fernanda. Over 983 people have been named Fernanda in France.
Fernanda is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 2895 in 2007. However things change on global perspective, Fernanda is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Mozambique, Angola, Portugal, Italy, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Guinea-Bissau, Ecuador and Spain. As per our research, over 910000 babies have been bestowed Fernanda around the globe.
Fernanda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Fernanda?
Help them improve instead of judging. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Go through the following names similar to Fernanda
- Kadence - The well-known unisex name Kadence came from English, Kadence means "Cadence" is specifically used in English. On baby girl names chart, eminent Kadence reached 482nd position in 2013 in United States
- Timmy - The widely accepted unisex name Timmy means "Form of Timothy, One who Honors God or God the Honourable" which is commonly used in Telugu and Marathi is rooted from Old Greek language
- Reynaldo - The widespread unisex name Reynaldo means "Counselor-ruler or Form of Reginald". It is rooted from Old High German and Germanic is used prevalently in Spanish and English
- Enzo - Used especially in Danish, Swedish and Italian frequently used, Enzo is originated from Germanic, Latin and Italian and is given to both genders, Enzo means "House, Laurel or Ruler"
- Noreen - Unfading and Famous Noreen is used commonly in German, Norwegian and English, Noreen means "Honour, Bright One or Shining One" and a baby girl name is originated from Greek, Irish and Old Provençal
Namesakes of Fernanda
- Fernanda Pivano, Italian writer, journalist, translator and critic
- Fernanda Porto, Brazilian drum 'n' bossa singer
- Fernanda Viégas, Brazilian scientist and designer
- Fernanda Abreu, Brazilian singer
- Fernanda Montenegro, Brazilian stage, television and film actress
- Fernanda Tavares, Brazilian model
- Fernanda Torres, Brazilian movie
- Fernanda Ribeiro, long-distance runner born in Penafiel, Portugal
- Fernanda Motta, Brazilian model, actress, and television host
- Fernanda Rodrigues, Fernanda Rodrigues began her career as a child
- Fernanda Marlowe, British actress
- Fernanda Lessa, Brazilian top model
- Fernanda Castillo, Mexican actress
- Fernanda Lima, Brazilian actress, model and television host
- Fernanda Brandão, Brazilian singer, dancer and recording artist
- Fernanda Ferrari in Episode dated 29 October 2012 as
- Fernanda Marin in 6 Minutes as Actress
- Fernanda de Freitas in Tropa de Elite as Actress
- Fernanda Ramírez in ¿Qué hará Violeta? as Actress
- Fernanda Kelly in Somethin' About Death as Actress
- Fernanda Coimbra portrayed critical character of N in 1979 drama movie Os Filhos da Noite.
- Fernanda Lapa portrayed central character of Maria da Graça in 1978 drama film Recompensa.
- Fernanda Mistral characterized the pivotal character of Silvia de Di Toro in 1978 crime and drama flick La parte del león.
- Fernanda Sinimberghi, from 1915 movie Sul campo dell'onore, who portrayed the N.
- Fernanda Battiferri played the central character of N in 1915 film Spine e lacrime.
- Fernanda Roveri, from 1916 movie Dagli Appennini alle Ande, who played N.
- In 1913 film, O Roma o morte, Fernanda Visca played N.
- Fernanda Branco played the role of Ana in animation film Apocalipse Animation.
- In 1921 film, L'automobile errante, Fernanda Roasio characterized N.
- In 2014 drama movie, Confia em Mim, Fernanda D'Umbra played Teresa.
Lists having Fernanda
- Boys names beginning with F
- Girls names beginning with F
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Gothic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anda
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Courageous
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean Safety
- Baby Names that mean Bravery