Gianmarco meaning and origin
Gianmarco is amalgamation of celebrated Gian and celebrated Marco, which itself is form of Marcus in Spanish, English and Portuguese languages. Marco is Spanish, English and Portuguese form of Marcus, which itself is Spanish and Italian form of Mark. Also Marco is Spanish and Italian form of Mark.
Variants of Gianmarco
Gian, Marco, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Gean, Marcus, Mark, Marcoantonio, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Johannes, Hanan, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jean, Marcas, Damarcus, Marcusanthony, Maleko, Mark AnthonyNames that rhyme with Gianmarco
Popularity of Gianmarco
Gianmarco is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2003, it ranked 2349th when 48 boys were named Gianmarco. There are over 724 babies that have been given the name Gianmarco in United States. Gianmarco is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003. Also, Gianmarco is a familiar name in Peru. According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Gianmarco globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gianmarco
You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You like to get things done without delay. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for.
Looking for a name like Gianmarco? Please go through the following names
- Renan - The uncommon boy name Renan is originated from Old Irish and Hebrew which is used largely in Portuguese and French languages, Renan means "Little Seal"
- Jean-Charles came from German and Hebrew, meaning of Jean-Charles is "Robust, God is Merciful or Strong"
- Karne is East and Danish equivalent of Karen
- Noemi - Customary Noemi came from Hebrew is majorly used in Swedish, Norwegian and German, meaning of Noemi is "Joy, Pleasentness or Graceful" is used for both sexes
- Adelene - Unorthodox and Ceaseless Adelene is originated from English, Germanic and Hebrew is used as a girl name, Adelene means "Shining or Noble"
Namesakes of Gianmarco
- Gianmarco Bellini, prisoner of war during the First Gulf War
- Gianmarco Pozzecco, Italian professional basketball coach and a former player
- Gianmarco Cavagnino, Italian architect
- Gianmarco Tognazzi in Ultrà as Actor
- Gianmarco Gambetta Sponza is a Peruvian soccer player who plays as central defender and currently plays in the Juan Aurich of the city of Chiclayo.
- Gianmarco Leone is the composer of movie The Nowhere Son
- Gianmarco Piacentini, from 2001 flick Tra due donne, who characterized Maurizio della Morte.
Lists having Gianmarco
- Boy names beginning with G
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Divine
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean War