Ela name meaning
What does Ela mean?
Outstanding and Ever lasting girl name Ela means "God is My Oath, Stone, All, Completely, God is Perfection, God is Wow, Order, Beauty, Harmony, Hazel, Cardamom Tree, Earth, Hazel-Nut Brown or Daughter of Manu" that originated from Germanic, Old Greek, Latin, Hebrew, Gothic and Turkish is chiefly used in Marathi, Sindhi, English, Finnish, Tamil, Danish, Bengali, Turkish, Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam, Hindi, Kannada, Norwegian, Assamese, Telugu and Swedish. Ela is variant form of eternal and frequently used Ella. Ella is variant form of everlasting and preeminent Helena. Also Ella is variant form of Any Name Beginning with El-. Ella is also variant form of Any Name Beginning with Edel-. Ella is also variant of Any Name Beginning with Eil-. Ella is also variant of Any Name Ending with -Ela Or -Ella. Ella is also variant of -Ele Or -Elle. Ella is derived from Alja. Ella is shortened form of Emmanuellanames ending in "ella". Also Ella is short form of Elizabeth. Ella is also diminutive of Cinderella. Ella means Light, The Name of a Fairy-tale Heroine and Beautiful Fairy Woman has origin in Gothic, French and Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Ela?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Ela is e-la.
Variants of Ela
Elea, Ella, Alienor, Ele, Helena, Alia, Elli, Ellagrace
View middle names that goes with Ela like Kittie, Zayla, Suah, Leatrice,Names that rhyme with Ela
How popular is the name Ela?
Ela is a common name in United States given to over 2007 babies in 80 years. Currently peaking at the charts, the moniker grabbed the 931st spot and 150 baby girls were given the name. Also, In England and Wales, Ela was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 1619 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2011,. After 23 years, the name has past its prime. Also, Ela was a common name in France. Over 1573 babies have been named Ela since 1999. When at its peak in 2012,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 14 years but it is still going strong.
However things change on global perspective, Ela is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in Iraq. Also the baby name is popular in Indonesia, Poland, Jordan, Syria, Palestine and Bangladesh. At least, 520000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Ela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ela?
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. No matter if there's already a solution to a certain problem, you like to figure it out alone. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone.
Looking for a name like Ela? Please go through the following names
- Justinia means Reasonable or Fair is used notably in Swedish and Finnish, a girl name is rooted from Latin
- Corban means Raven came from Latin and Old French prevalently used in English is used as a unisex name
- Sylvia - Chiefly used in Norwegian and English persistent and illustrous, Sylvia aimed at both genders, meaning of Sylvia is "Forest Man or Forest" is originated from Latin
- Maciel means Very Slender used for both sexes is originated from Latin
- Celsin - Celsins origin is Latin, meaning of Celsin is "Very Good"
Sibling Names for Ela
If you're looking for sibling names to complement baby name "Ela," you've come to the right place. We've compiled a list of names that pair perfectly with this sweet and simple moniker. Whether you're looking for something classic or trendy, traditional or unique, there's sure to be a name here that catches your eye. Check out our top picks below!
Sister for Ela
Brother to Ela
Famous people named Ela
- Ela Lehotská, Slovak actress
- Ela Bhatt, Indian cooperative organiser
- Ela Gandhi, Member of Parliament in South Africa
- Ela Collins, American lawyer and politician from New York
- Elayne Molberg in Episode #1.27 as Actress
- Ela Velden is an Actress and Mexican Model.
- Writer Ela Elborg, famous for movie Mother
- In 2009, Ela Weber characterized the role of Tessa in comedy flick Mucho Macho.
- In 1968, Ela Mitzo characterized the role of N in drama, romance film Invitation to Lust.
- In 2018, Ela Ionescu played the role of N in drama film My life rehearsed in one leg.
Lists having Ela
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2017)
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Order
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Harmony
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Brown
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Tip
- Baby Names that mean Daughter