Lauriel meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Lauriel is commonly used in English, meaning of Lauriel is "Laurel Tree or Bay Plant" is of Latin origin. Lauriel is a form of renowned and evergreen Laura. Laura is variation of widely accepted Laurent. Laura is shortened form of Laurentia. Laura is equivalent of Laurentia in Italian language. Curious Latin Laura, meaning of Laura is "Too: Laurel Wreath, Crowned with Laurels and Sweet Bay Tree".
Variants of Lauriel
Laura, Laurentia, Laurentius, Laurent, Lalla, Lola, Lari, Lauraine, Analaura, Lauraelizabeth, Laurentine, Laurentse, Lauren, Laurence, Lalle, Laurentin, Lauriana, Lall, Lally, Laila, Haralda, Olava, Lahja, Lolah, Caroline, Charlotte, Dolores, Lare, Larri, Larissa, Hilarius, Alari, Laurynne, Annalaura, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, Ana
View middle names that goes with Lauriel like Cate, Harriette,Names that rhyme with Lauriel
Popularity of Lauriel
Lauriel is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 181 people have been named Lauriel in United States. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Lauriel
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You don't depend on anyone in any way. There isn't a person you can't charm. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Looking for a name like Lauriel? Please go through the following names
- Erminia - Unexpected choice and All time favorite Germanic, Latin and Old French Erminia is used as a baby girl name which is particulary used in Italian, meaning of Erminia is "Universal or Immense"
- Titiane - Titianes origin is Latin, meaning of Titiane is "Title of Honor"
- Marcio - Meaning of Marcio is Dedicated to Mars is originated from Portuguese and Italian, used especially in Italian and Spanish is given to boys
- Diana - Eternal and Lofty Diana chiefly is used in Dutch and Spanish, meaning of Diana is "Heavenly, Goddess of Woods or Hunting or Deity" that originated from Latin and Indoeuropean is a gender insensitive name
- Nessie - The offbeat unisex name Nessie means "Purity or Lamb" came from Scottish and Latin
Namesakes of Lauriel
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lauriel
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lau
- Girl names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Bay
- Baby Names that mean Symbolic
- Baby Names that mean Honor
- Baby Names that mean Victory
- Baby Names that mean Plant