Lisabeta meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Lisabeta bestowed upon girls is especially used in Swedish. Lisabeta is variant form of Lisabet. Lisabet is variation of prevailing, unfading and leading Elizabeth. Also Lisabet is variant form of biblical and illustrous Lisa. Lisabet is also form of biblical and trendy Lizbeth. Lisabet is also variation of biblical Elisabet. Of Hebrew origin, Lisabet, Lisabet means "God's Promise, Consecrated to God and God is My Oath". Lisabeta is variant of Lizabeta. Lizabeta is variant of conifer, customary and in vogue Elizabeth.
Variants of LisabetaNames that rhyme with Lisabeta
Popularity of Lisabeta
Lisabeta is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people globally have carried Lisabeta as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lisabeta
Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Do you like Lisabeta? Other names you would love
- Roggie - Long standing and Trendy Roggie is used in Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Roggie is equivalent of Rodger in Swedish language
- Pontius - Mostly used in Swedish, Pontius means "Man At the Bridge" and is used for baby boys has its origin in Latin
- Åsvi - Used largely in Swedish, Åsvi is a girl name. Åsvi is Swedish cognate of Asvi
- Volrat - Meaning of Volrat is Folk or Advice used for baby boys and originated from Old High German is primarily used in Swedish
- Constans - Meaning of Constans is Steadfast is used particulary in Swedish and a boy name is of Latin origin
Namesakes of Lisabeta
We could not find any notable namesake.