Tonette name meaning
What does Tonette mean?
Far-out Tonette is used particulary in English, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and French is a baby girl name is of Latin origin. Tonette is variant of everlasting, currently hot and eminent Antonia. Antonia is effeminate form of Antonius. Antonia means That Feeds on Flower and Priceless Inestimable is of Latin and Greek origin. Tonette is variation of desirable and all time favorite Antonette. Antonette is variant form of timeless and noteworthy Antoinette. Antonette is Nordic form of Antoinette. Also. Tonette is variant form of loved Tone. Tone is a version of Tona. Tone is shortened form of Anthony. Also Tone is short form of Anton. Tone is equivalent of Þone in Norwegian language.
Variants of Tonette
Tonnette, Antonia, Tone, Antonette, Antonius, Ansonya, Tonja, Antoinetta, Antonina, Thor, Tona, Þone, Antoinette, Anntonette, Anthonius, Anthony, Anton, Ansonia, Tonje, Antonietta, Anthonina, Antoine, Tor, Antona, Petronia, Þórný, Anntoinette
View middle names that goes with Tonette like Gracelyn, Kirstie, Selina,Names that rhyme with Tonette
How popular is the name Tonette?
Tonette is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1939 and was last seen in 1999, during its 56 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1967, it ranked 1253rd when 73 girl were named Tonette. There are over 1505 babies that have been given the name Tonette in United States. Also, Tonette is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Tonette as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Tonette?
You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You want to be the boss in every situation. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits.
You would love these names similar to Tonette
- Lorianne - Of English-American and Latin origin, Unfamiliar Lorianne is a baby girl name dominantly used in English, Lorianne means "A Combination of Lori or Anne, The Bay or Laurel"
- Apria means Resembling an Apricot used for girls has its origin in Latin
- Meirion is Welsh cognate of Marianus. Also Meirion is Welsh form of Meirion
- Klaudiusz has its origin in Latin, Klaudiusz means "The Limping" and is used dominantly in Polish is a baby boy name
- Daunte - Daunte's meaning is Endure or Withstand is substantially used in English and Spanish that came from Latin is used for baby boys
Famous people named Tonette
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tonette
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nette
- Girl names that starts with Ton
- Baby Names that mean Feeds
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Inestimable
- Baby Names that mean Thunder
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Invaluable
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Highly
- Baby Names that mean Praiseworthy
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Clan
- Baby Names that mean Beyond
- Baby Names that mean Praise