Adine meaning and origin
Age-old and Isolated Adine primarily is used in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, German, Hebrew and Norwegian is originated from Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Adine is "Ornamented or Decorated" is bestowed upon girls. Adine is form of trendy and durable Adina. Adina is variant of perpetual and biblical Ada. Infrequent and Vintage Adina has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew, Adina means "Delicate, Decorated and Decoration". Adine is form of commonly accepted, persistent and biblical Ada. Ada is variant form of Adiel. Also Ada is variant form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also variant form of vintage Agda. Ada is shortened form of names with "nobility". Unusual and Vintage Ada's origin is Hebrew, Germanic and German, meaning of Ada is "Style and Of Noble Beings".
Variants of AdineNames that rhyme with Adine
Popularity of Adine
Adine is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 1985 after 38 years of use since 1895. There are over 275 babies that have been given the name Adine in United States. In France, it had been in use since 1900 and made it to the top 600 but has appeared since 1961. Over 113 people have been named Adine in France. Also, Adine is a familiar name in DR Congo, Brazil, South Africa and Haiti. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Adine as their given name according to our research.
Adine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Adine
You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You have a sharp mind and focus. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You have the heart of a warrior. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can.
Other names similar to Adine, for name hunters
- Wini - Queer unisex name Wini means "Winner" is used especially in English and Danish
- Kapi is used predominantly in Finnish and Hindi, Kapi means "Sun or Monkey" is bestowed upon boys
- Agapios - Boy name Agapios means "The Element Agape Meaning Love" and is used in Greek and Finnish is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek languages
- Gunda - Desirable and Orthodox Germanic and Old High German Gunda bestowed upon both boys and girls, used in Finnish, Norwegian and German, meaning of Gunda is "The Word Gund with the Meaning Fight or Fight"
- Siegmar specifically is used in Swedish and German is a boy name, meaning of Siegmar is "Well-Known or Victory" came from Old High German and Germanic
Namesakes of Adine
- Adine Wilson, former New Zealand international netball representative