Amellia meaning and origin
Origin of Uncustomary Amellia is in Latin and Gothic is predominantly used in English is aimed at baby girls. Amellia is another transcription of Amelia. Amelia is a variant form of celebrated and venerable Amalia. Also Amelia is variant of popular and conifer Amalie. Amelia is also a version of outstanding and venerable Emily. Amelia is equivalent of Amalia in German and English languages. Also Amelia is English and Latin form of Emily. Meaning of Amelia is Effort and Emilia is originated from Latin and Gothic.
Variants of Amellia
View middle names that goes with Amellia like Catriona, Lucette, Kyara, Jaslene, Lavina,Names that rhyme with Amellia
Popularity of Amellia
Amellia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1979 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3221st when 49 girls were named Amellia. Over 617 people have been named Amellia in United States. Amellia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1998 and achieved its top ranking of 1656 in 2007. There are over 144 babies that have been given the name Amellia in England and Wales.
Also, Amellia is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 700 people globally have carried Amellia as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Amellia
Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love.
Looking for names similar to Amellia? Please go through the following names
- Roosje - Roosje's meaning is A Variety of Flower and Rose Bush is used majorly in Dutch, a baby girl name is of Latin origin. Roosje is short of Rose.
- Nickie - Unorthodox Nickie has its origin in Latin, Greek and Old Greek is principally used in Swedish, English and Danish and is given to both sexes, Nickie means "Abbreviation of Nicole, Victory of the People or Victory"
- Dianne - Commonly Accepted Dianne has its origin in Indoeuropean and Latin languages is used as a gender insensitive name and is specifically used in German and French, Dianne means "Light or Deity"
- Mauranne - The Mauranne is of Latin origin, Mauranne means "Moorish"
- Milla - Meaning of Milla is Acolyte or Love has its origin in Latin and Slavonic is a girl name is mainly used in Scandinavian, German and Icelandic
Namesakes of Amellia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amellia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ame
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful