Amilie meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Contemporary girl name Amilie is used chiefly in German is originated from Latin. Amilie is form of customary and conifer Amelia. Amelia is variant of timeless and popular Amalia. Also Amelia is variant form of everlasting and eminent Amalie. Amelia is also variation of famed and conifer Emily. Amelia is German and English cognate of Amalia. Also Amelia is equivalent of Emily in English and Latin languages. Creative and adventurous and Contemporary Amelia came from Gothic and Latin, meaning of Amelia is "Fertile and Work".
Variants of Amilie
View middle names that goes with Amilie like Wana, Maryjane, Xiomara,Names that rhyme with Amilie
Popularity of Amilie
Amilie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Amilie is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2009. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Amilie globally.
Amilie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Amilie?
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies.
Do you like Amilie? Read these names too
- Christiana means Christian or Disciple of Christ is dominantly used in German and Danish used as a baby girl name came from Latin
- Innocenza specifically is used in Italian is a girl name and rooted from Latin, meaning of Innocenza is "Innocens"
- Miah - Admired Miah came from Sanskrit and Hebrew, meaning of Miah is "Bitterness or Illusion" and is bestowed upon both sexes is mainly used in English and Arabic
- Amabel - Offbeat Amabel has its origin in Latin, Old French and Germanic is used as a baby girl name, Amabel means "Gracious or Love" is dominantly used in Finnish, English and Swedish
- Francisco - Unfading and Desirable Francisco principally is used in Swedish, Norwegian and Danish, meaning of Francisco is "Little Frenchman, Free Condition or Little Frenchwoman" given to both genders is originated from Italian and Latin
Namesakes of Amilie
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Amilie
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ami
- Girl names that ends with -lie
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful