Annica meaning and origin
Isolated Hebrew Annica means "He (God) Was Gracious", a baby girl name is used prevalently in Danish, Dutch, Scandinavian, German, Low German, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian. Annica is equivalent of Annika in Scandinavian language.
Variants of AnnicaNames that rhyme with Annica
Popularity of Annica
Annica is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1972 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2007, it ranked 4128th when 37 girls were named Annica. Over 606 babies in United States have been named Annica. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2004. Also, Annica is a familiar name in Germany. At least, 8000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Annica in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Annica?
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets.
Looking for names similar to Annica? Please go through the following names
- Annet means Favour and Grace, Food and Angel is originated from Hebrew and is used principally in Swedish, Dutch and Danish is used for girls. Annet is diminutive of Anna.
- Marike - Chiefly used in German, Dutch and Finnish rarefied, Marike means "Bitterness" which originated from Hebrew is a girl name
- Bartel - Meaning of Bartel is From the Barley Farm, Farmer's Son or Son of Tolmai came from Aramaic and is chiefly used in English, German and Swedish is used for baby boys
- Margreet - Infrequent girl name Margreet means "Pearl and Jewel". It is rooted from Old Greek is used dominantly in Dutch. Margreet is derived from Margaret.
- Thijmen - Cherished Thijmen is used notably in Dutch is a baby boy name has its roots in Old High German, Thijmen means "Man or People"
Namesakes of Annica
- Annica McCrudden in Autumn Blood as Actress
- Annica Hansen acted in TV series Annica Hansen - Der Talk
Lists having Annica
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ann
- Girl names that ends with -ica
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious