Larunda meaning and origin
Larunda's origin is Latin is majorly used in Spanish is used as a girl name. Larunda is variant of widespread and conifer Laura. Laura is version of celebrated Laurent. Laura is short version of Laurentia. Laura is form of Laurentia in Italian language. Laura's meaning is Bay, The Word Laurus with the Meaning Laurel Bay and Too: Laurel Wreath has origin in Latin.
Variants of Larunda
Laura, Laurentia, Laurentius, Laurent, Lalla, Lola, Lari, Lauraine, Analaura, Lauraelizabeth, Laurentine, Laurentse, Lauren, Laurence, Lalle, Laurentin, Lauriana, Lall, Lally, Laila, Haralda, Olava, Lahja, Lolah, Caroline, Charlotte, Dolores, Lare, Larri, Larissa, Hilarius, Alari, Laurynne, Annalaura, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, AnaNames that rhyme with Larunda
Popularity of Larunda
Larunda is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United States. According to our evaluation, over 60 babies have been named Larunda globally.
Numerological aspects of Larunda
You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. Stress hates your guts. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Do you like Larunda? Read these names too
- Luis Alberto - Originated from Spanish, Luis Alberto means "Alberto or Luis" used primarily in Spanish is a baby boy name
- José María - José María's meaning is José or María is used commonly in Spanish that of Spanish origin is bestowed upon baby boys
- Amora - Eminent Amora majorly is used in Spanish has origin in French, a girl name, meaning of Amora is "Little Love". Amora is derivative of Amorette.
- Agustín - Origin of Agustín is in Latin, meaning of Agustín is "The Dignified or The August" specifically used in Spanish is used as a boy name
- Héctor means Hold or Possess used for boys which is used mainly in Spanish is originated from Old Greek
Namesakes of Larunda
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Larunda
- Girl names beginning with L
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Crowned
- Baby Names that mean Laurels
- Baby Names that mean Laurel
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Bay
- Baby Names that mean Wreath
- Baby Names that mean Stem
- Baby Names that mean End