Margreta name meaning
What does Margreta mean?
Used in Norwegian, Faroese, Finnish, Scandinavian, Swedish and Danish unexpected choice, Margreta is used as a baby girl name is rooted from Old Greek. Margreta is variant form of pious and persistent Margareta. Margareta is variant of widespread and persistent Margaret. Margareta is German and Nordic equivalent of Margarita. Meaning of Margareta is Pearl and The Pearl is rooted from Old Greek. Also. Margreta is variation of ever lasting and darling Margaret. Margaret is variation of virtuous and well-liked Marguerite. Margaret is English equivalent of Margareta.
Variants of Margreta
Magreta, Margaret, Margareta, Marguerite, Grieta, Margaux, Mamie, Tita, Margueritte, Annemargaret, Margarita, Magga, Maret, Marga, Magrete, Griet, Greta, Margau, Margeaux, Margot, Mammie, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Thita, Christina, Margueriette, Ann, Anna, Anders, Arne, Anne, Margarit, Maggan, Magnhilda, Mareta, Marg
How popular is the name Margreta?
Margreta is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Margreta is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, over 600 babies have been named Margreta globally.
Margreta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Margreta?
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Be more flexible and less stubborn. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You have to understand that not everyone is willing and excited to succeed in life as you are.
You would love these names similar to Margreta
- Knút is Faroese form of Knut
- Otthild - Girl name Otthild is rooted from Germanic which is dominantly used in Swedish and German languages, meaning of Otthild is "Prosperity In Battle"
- Friedegund is used principally in German has its origin in Old High German and Germanic, Friedegund means "Protection or Fight" is a baby girl name
- Rødh is Swedish equivalent of Rauðr
- Tuumarsi - Boy name Tuumarsi is used especially in Greenlandic and Danish. Tuumarsi is Greenlandic form of Tûmarse
Famous people named Margreta
- Margreta Elkins, Australian mezzo-soprano
Lists having Margreta
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Mar
- Girl names that ends with -eta
- Baby Names that mean Pearl
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Saint