Marijah name meaning
What does Marijah mean?
Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Marijah bestowed upon baby girls is used primarily in English. Marijah is another transcription of Marija. Marija is a form of mainstream in demand and imperishable Maria. Also Marija is variation of cherished, ceaseless and biblical Mary. Marija is form of Mary in Slavic language. Also Marija is form of Maria in Russian language. Marija is also Russian and Nordic form of Maria. Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Marija, Marija means "Bitterness, Bitter and Princess of the Sea".
Variants of Marijah
Marija, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace
View middle names that goes with Marijah like Natalee, Avalee,Names that rhyme with Marijah
How popular is the name Marijah?
Marijah is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1996, peaked in 2011 when it ranked 9136th. There are over 104 babies that have been given the name Marijah in United States. Marijah is a common name in Indonesia. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Marijah
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You should learn to live in the moment. You have a competitive spirit and challenge yourself on a daily basis. You always act like everything's just great. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch.
If you like Marijah, you would love these names
- Deneen - Deneen's meaning is Vindicated or Combination of Deana or Dina is used commonly in English aimed at both genders is originated from Hebrew. In baby girl names list, trendy Deneen was spotted at 465th position in 1965 in United States
- Giobbe - Hebrew name Giobbe is used as a boy name, meaning of Giobbe is "Hated or Persecuted" is particulary used in Italian
- Nissin means Miracle or Miracle or a More Pronounceable Form of Nissan is used specifically in Malayalam and Gujarati and came from Hebrew is given to baby boys
- Mikhel - Meaning of Mikhel is From the Name Michael, Who is Like God and Who is Like God? is of Hebrew origin is given to boys. Mikhel is resulted from Mikhail.
- Matthy - Matthy's meaning is Gift of God has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Marijah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Marijah
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Sea