Anae meaning and origin
Unconventional girl name Anae is used substantially in English is of Hebrew origin. Anae is variant form of acclaimed, biblical and timeless Ana. Ana is variant form of biblical and acclaimed Anna. Ana is Spanish and Slavic equivalent of Anna. Also Ana is Indian, Portuguese and Hawaiian equivalent of Anna. Ana is also form of Ananias in Finnish language. Ana is also form of Anianus in Finnish language. Origin of Unconventional Ana is in Hebrew language, meaning of Ana is "He (God) Was Gracious, Full of Pride and Resurrection".
Variants of AnaeNames that rhyme with Anae
Popularity of Anae
Anae was a common name in France. Over 3130 babies have been named Anae since 1992. At the peak of its usage in 2010,. However after 27 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Anae is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1998, peaked in 2009 when it ranked 10660th. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Anae?
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Go through the following names similar to Anae
- Jaron - Jaron's meaning is Holy One or To Sing to Shout has origin in Hebrew and is used for both genders is substantially used in English and Greek. Among boy names, lofty Jaron ranked 440 in year 2001 in United States
- Giannina - Unheard-of Giannina is used prevalently in Italian has origin in Hebrew, Giannina means "Yahweh is Gracious and God is Merciful" is used as a girl name. Giannina is short form of Gianna.
- Manasseh - Uncommon unisex name Manasseh has origin in Hebrew which is chiefly used in English language, Manasseh means "Reason to Forget". Manasseh is resulted from Menashe.
- Masheva is used substantially in Slavic, Masheva means "Drop or Sea" has origin in Hebrew
- Alphius came from Hebrew, meaning of Alphius is "Successor" is bestowed upon baby boys. Alphius is derivative of Alpheus.
Namesakes of Anae
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anae
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy