Amelinda meaning and origin
Amelinda is variant of enduring and prevalent Amalia. Amalia is form of eternal and renowned Emily. Amalia is resulted from Emilie. Amalia is form of Germanic Names Beginning with Amal- in Latin language. Unwonted Amalia's origin is Latin and Gothic, meaning of Amalia is "Aspirations, Brave and Emulus". Gothic and English-American name Amelinda is used as a girl name. Amelinda is compound of pleasing and evergreen Amelia and pleasing and evergreen Linda. Linda is variation of Names Ending with -Lind/-Linda/-Linde. Linda is derived from Adèle, which itself is short of Adelinenames ending in "Lind", which itself is short of "Linda", which itself is English equivalent of Linde. Linda is English equivalent of Linde, which itself is English form of Lindsay. Also Linda is English form of Lindsay, which itself is equivalent of Names Containing the Germanic Name Element Lind in German language. Linda is also equivalent of Names Containing the Germanic Name Element Lind in German language.
Variants of AmelindaNames that rhyme with Amelinda
Popularity of Amelinda
Amelinda is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2006. Also, Amelinda is a familiar name in Philippines and Indonesia. According to our research, over 800 babies have been named Amelinda globally.
What numerology tells about Amelinda?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. People admire your spirit. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Do you like Amelinda? Read these names too
- Lanesha - Lanesha's meaning is Strong Women is used as a baby girl name has its roots in English-American is dominantly used in English and Tamil
- Chalette - Unconventional girl name Chalette means "Having Good Taste" has origin in English-American
- Khalon - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Khalon is in English-American is a boy name, meaning of Khalon is "A Strong Warrior"
- Talynn - Meaning of Talynn is Of Noble Figure, Tale and Adelheid is of English-American origin is a gender-neutral name. Talynn is resulted from Talina.
- Carny - Girl name Carny means "Carnival Worker" is rooted from English-American. Carny is resultant of Carnie.
Namesakes of Amelinda
- Amelinda Embry in Romy and Michele's High School Reunion as Actress
Lists having Amelinda
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Gothic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -linda
- Girl names that starts with Ame
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Gentle
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Beauty