Aleit name meaning
What does Aleit mean?
Aleit primarily is used in Dutch and German is originated from Germanic is given to baby girls. Aleit is variant of prevailing and enduring Adelaide. Adelaide is variant form of eminent and ever lasting Adela. Adelaide is French cognate of Adelheid. Also Adelaide is Nordic form of Adélaïde. Meaning of Adelaide is Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fight is originated from Old High German and Germanic. Also. Aleit is short version of Adelheid. Adelheid is version of durable and lofty Adela. Also Adelheid is version of eternal and desirable Adelaide. Adelheid is form of Adalhaid in German language.
Variants of Aleit
Adelaide, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalayde, Alline, Eline, Adelice, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Allynn, Aileen, Alana, Alina, Aline, Eleine, Ellen, Elina, Eleonore, Alice
How popular is the name Aleit?
Aleit is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany. According to our findings, at least 50 people have been bestowed Aleit around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aleit?
Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You should take a deep breath from time to time, and slow down. You can go from aggressive to passive in no time and the other way around. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Parents who liked Aleit, loved these names
- Lotti - Uncustomary and Modern girl name Lotti means "Husband or Man" which is rooted from Old High German, English and Germanic is notably used in Danish and German
- Elza - Preeminent and Ceaseless Elzas origin is Hebrew, Slavic and Germanic is chiefly used in Dutch, meaning of Elza is "My God is Abundance, My God has Sworn or God is Fullness" is a gender insensitive name . In 1896, desirable Elza ranked 462 among boy names in United States
- Merle - Widespread and All time favorite Merle has its origin in Latin and Old French languages is a gender-neutral name, commonly used in Dutch and Norwegian, Merle means "Able or Black Bird"
- Geertje - Commonly used in Frisian and Dutch, Geertje aimed at baby girls, meaning of Geertje is "Spear or Force" is of Germanic origin
- Elisah - Used chiefly in Dutch uncustomary, Elisah aimed at both boys and girls, Elisah means "My God is Abundance, God is Perfection God is My Oath and My God is Bountiful" is originated from Hebrew. Elisah is short version of Elizabeth.
Famous people named Aleit
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aleit
- Girl names beginning with A
- German Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Fight