Geneen name meaning
On This Page
What does Geneen mean?
Curious girl name Geneen is rooted from Hebrew is prevalently used in English. Geneen is a form of biblical and prevailing Jeanine. Jeanine is variant of popular, enduring and biblical Jane. Jeanine is diminutive of Jeanne and Johanna.
Also Jeanine is diminutive of Jean. Jeanine is equivalent of Jeanne in French language. Curious Hebrew Jeanine, meaning of Jeanine is "The Lord is Gracious and God is Merciful".
Variants of Geneen
Middle Names for Geneen
Aune, Delphia, Zeda, Jalayah, view more middle names that goes with GeneenNames that rhyme with Geneen
How popular is the name Geneen?
Geneen is an uncommon baby name in United States, 27 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1990. Over 227 people have been named Geneen in United States.
As per our estimate, over 400 people has been named Geneen globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Geneen
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
You would love these names similar to Geneen
- Ephraem came from Hebrew language bestowed upon baby boys used majorly in English, meaning of Ephraem is "Doubly Fruitful"
- Nirela - Substantially used in Hebrew, Nirela is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Nirela is "Cultivated Fields of God" is rooted from Hebrew
- Jorey - Used notably in English unexpected, Jorey is rooted from Hebrew used as a gender insensitive name, Jorey means "Flowing Down and Down-flowing". Jorey is diminutive of Jordan.
- Adamello - The Adamello is of Hebrew origin, Adamello means "Man or Humanity"
- Channah - Meaning of Channah is Renowned and Cane is dominantly used in Hebrew used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew and Sanskrit. Channah is derived from Channa.
Famous people named Geneen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Geneen
- Girl names beginning with G
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Gen
- Girl names that ends with -een
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Merciful