Marianna name meaning
What does Marianna mean?
Marianna means Combination of Maria and Anna, Sea of Bitterness, Sea and Graces, Grace or Mercy is used in Finnish, Hungarian, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Slavic, Polish, Russian, Danish, English and Faroese bestowed upon girls came from Hebrew. Marianna is version of pleasing and conifer Marianne. Marianne is variant of neoteric Mariamne. Also Marianne is variant of long standing and famous Mariana. Marianne is derivation of Marian. Marianne is equivalent of Maria in French language. Desirable and Enduring Hebrew Marianne, meaning of Marianne is "Mercy and Grace". Marianna is form of Mariana in English language.. Also Marianna is form of Mary in English and Polish languages. Also Marianna is form of Mariamne in Latin language. Marianna is celebrated on July 9th.
How do I pronounce Marianna?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Marianna is mah-ree-AN-ah. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on third AN syllable. It can also be pronounced as m(a)-rianna or mari(an)-na.
Variants of MariannaNames that rhyme with Marianna
How popular is the name Marianna?
In United States, Marianna was once a common name since emerging in 1883 it has been given to over 16136 babies. At its zenith in 1929,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 130 years but it is still in a strong position. Marianna is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 835 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Marianna. Over 496 people have been named Marianna in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1911 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1924, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 369 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Marianna. Over 1123 babies in France have been named Marianna.
Marianna is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 1977 and achieved its top ranking of 518 in 1977. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Switzerland. Over 105 babies in Switzerland have been named Marianna. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. But Marianna is a popular baby name in Italy where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Hungary, Russia, Poland, Greece, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Brazil. As per our evaluation, over 260000 people has been named Marianna globally.
Marianna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Marianna
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your soul is playful and young. To have letter M as the first in your name means you are a prideful, hard-to-love-and-understand person. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone.
Other names similar to Marianna
- Wassily - Boy name Wassily means "Royal or Kingly" which is used substantially in Russian is originated from Old Greek
- Grethel - Meaning of Grethel is Name of a Saint, The Pearl and Jewel is used particulary in Finnish and Norwegian and a girl name is of Old Greek origin. Grethel is abridged form of Margaret.
- Margo - Used particulary in Hungarian and Finnish languages popular, Margo means "One with Big Eyes" and is bestowed upon both genders is of Old Greek origin
- Steev - Greek name Steev means "Crowning"
- Katelynne - The curious girl name Katelynne is mainly used in English, Katelynne means "Combination of Kate or Lynne or Pure" has its origin in Old Greek
Middle names for Marianna
These gutsy and familiar middle names fit well with Marianna.
View more middle names that goes with Marianna.
Famous people named Marianna
- Marianna Csörnyei, Hungarian mathematician
- Marianna Zorba, Greek singer and a music teacher
- Marianna Efstratiou, Greek singer
- Marianna Gartner, Canadian painter
- Marianna Martines, Austrian singer
- Marianna Bulgarelli, Italian soprano of the 18th century
- Marianna Lubomirska, Polish noblewoman magnate
- Marianna Komlos, Canadian bodybuilder, fitness model and Valet
- Marianna Hill, American actress
- Marianna Longa, Italian cross country skier from Livigno
- Marianna Nagy, Hungarian pair skater
- Marianna Nagy, former Hungarian handball player and Olympic medalist
- Marianna Wiśniowiecka, - Polish noblewoman
- Marianna Shafran in Episode dated 11 October 2012 as Thanks
- Marianna Janson in Il confessionale as Actress
- Marianna Vertinskaya in Mne dvadtsat let as Actress
- Marianna Burelli in Casi treinta as Actress
- Marianna Di Martino in Un fantastico via vai as Actress
- Marianna Elliott in Blue Thunder as Costume Designer
- Marianna Harrison in Public Enemies as Costume and Wardrobe Department
- Marianna Toumasatou in Cheek to cheek as Actress
- Marianna Alacchi in Take Shelter as Actress
- Marianna Bassham in Moonrise Kingdom as Actress
- Marianna Bishop in tvMiniSeries A Woman Named Jackie as Actress
- Marianna Kushnerova, from 1969 drama movie Rytsar mechty, who characterized Woman on Steamer and Diana.
- Marianna Moór portrayed leading role of Klári in 1962 drama film Májusi fagy.
- In 2009 drama and romance film, Moiraia shesi, Marianna Polychronidi characterized Marianna.
- In 2010, Marianna Pouloutiadou played the role of Dimitra in crime and fantasy movie Apokommata.
- In 2014 thriller flick, L'altro Adamo, Marianna Jensen played N.
Lists having Marianna
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Polish Girl Names
- Russian Girl Names
- Slavic Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Maria
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Mercy