Molla meaning and origin
Molla is form of commonly accepted, durable and biblical Molly. Molly is a short version of Maria. Molly is Irish and English equivalent of Mary. Meaning of Molly is Bitterness and Sorrow has its origin in Hebrew and Latin.
Variants of Molla
Molly, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mary, Mallaidh, Mollyrose, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, MarigraceNames that rhyme with Molla
Popularity of Molla
Molla is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1906 and also in France. However things change on global perspective, Molla is extremely popular in Ethiopia where every 1 in 900 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India and Bangladesh. At least, 130000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Molla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Molla
Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You can't stand people without a purpose. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Learn to be strong and perceptive. You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals.
Other names similar to Molla, for name hunters
- Rud - Prevalent boy name Rud has its origin in Old Norse is used principally in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian. Rud is equivalent of Rudi in Danish language
- Anie - Eminent and Ever lasting girl name Anie means "Glass and Ornament" has its roots in Hebrew and Hawaiian languages is dominantly used in Finnish and Norwegian. Anie is resulted from Ani.
- Eilen - Used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish rarefied and modernistic, Eilen is used as a baby girl name, Eilen means "Shining"
- Senia - Persistent and Offbeat Senia is used majorly in Norwegian and Swedish is a baby girl name. Its origin is in Arabic and Old Greek, Senia means "Beautiful or Elegant"
- Raija is Finnish equivalent of Raisa
Namesakes of Molla
- Molla Panah Vagif, 18th-century Azerbaijani poet
- Molla Mallory, Norwegian tennis player, naturalized American
Lists having Molla
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Honey