Adelhaid meaning and origin
Adelhaid mostly is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish is a girl name. Adelhaid is spelling variant of Adelheid. Adelheid is a version of desirable and evergreen Adela. Also Adelheid is variant of famous and perpetual Adelaide. Adelheid is form of Adalhaid in German language. Adelheid's meaning is Of Noble Figure, Of a Noble Kind and Noble and Fight has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of Adelhaid
Adelheid, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adela, Adelaide, Adalhaid, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Lettye, AlettaNames that rhyme with Adelhaid
Popularity of Adelhaid
Adelhaid is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Adelhaid globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Numerological analysis of Adelhaid
You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Parents who liked Adelhaid, loved these names
- Najarak is Greenlandic equivalent of Najaaraq
- Torsti - Commonly Accepted boy name Torsti is especially used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish. Torsti is Finnish form of Torsten
- Ingjaldur - Boy name Ingjaldur is prevalently used in Faroese, Icelandic and Swedish. Ingjaldur is Icelandic and Faroese cognate of Ingialdr
- Galli - Unisex name Galli is primarily used in Old Norse and Swedish, Galli means "Defect, Fault, Flaw" is originated from Old Norse and Hebrew
- Smári - Boy name Smári means "White Clover" which is used dominantly in Icelandic, Finnish and Swedish is originated from Old Norse
Namesakes of Adelhaid
We could not find any notable namesake.