Berita meaning and origin
Berita is variation of preeminent Birgitta. Birgitta is variant form of predominant and virtuous Birgit. Also Birgitta is version of perpetual, sacred and outstanding Bridget. Birgitta is form of Brigitte in Nordic language. Also Birgitta is Nordic cognate of Brigitta. Birgitta means The Exalted One and Sublime is originated from Celtic and Old Norse.
Variants of BeritaNames that rhyme with Berita
Popularity of Berita
Berita is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Berita is a popular baby name in Zimbabwe where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Berita?
People come to you when they need an objective opinion about almost everything, except romance. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You are reliable and always give the best advice. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets.
Looking for names similar to Berita? Please go through the following names
- Kättilmund - Used primarily in Swedish and Old Swedish, Kättilmund is a baby boy name. Kättilmund is Swedish equivalent of Kætilmund
- Eadgyth - Eadgyth's meaning is Fortune or Strife or Wife of Edward the Confessor has its origin in Old English which is used in English is a baby girl name
- Ödhmund - Predominantly used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Ödhmund is used for boys. Ödhmund is Swedish equivalent of Auðmundr
- Iacobus is Latin cognate of Jacobus
- Tuuta is equivalent of Tûta in Greenlandic language
Namesakes of Berita
We could not find any notable namesake.