Talea meaning and origin
Anomalous Hebrew, Old High German and Germanic Talea is used substantially in Frisian, German, Low German and Dutch, meaning of Talea is "Of Noble Figure" is used as a girl name . Talea is a version of prevailing Talia. Talia is variant form of biblical and illustrous Natalia. Talia is short form of Nathalie. Talia means In Flower and Birth is originated from Latin and Hebrew. Talea is abridged form of Adelheid. Adelheid is version of pleasing and all time favorite Adela. Also Adelheid is form of immutable and customary Adelaide. Adelheid is form of Adalhaid in German language. Adelheid's meaning is Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fight came from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of TaleaNames that rhyme with Talea
Popularity of Talea
Talea is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1970 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2004, it ranked 3630th when 40 girls were named Talea. Over 805 people have been named Talea in United States. But Talea is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our research, over 7000 babies have been named Talea globally.
Talea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Talea
Most people enjoy having you around. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
Other names similar to Talea, for would be moms
- Melena - Used substantially in Dutch and Slavic unexpected, Melena has origin in Old Greek and Latin and is aimed at baby girls, Melena means "Native of Magdala"
- Anouska means Grace, Favour or Introduced to Britain in the 13th Century is originated from Hebrew, used in Dutch, Tamil and English is a girl name
- Lorens - Immutable and Noteworthy Lorens majorly is used in Danish, Dutch and Finnish has origin in Latin is given to baby boys. Lorens is Nordic cognate of Lorenz
- Mirte - Mirte's meaning is Myrtos came from Old Greek and English, majorly used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish is used as a baby girl name
- Dietmar - Used in Dutch, Norwegian and Finnish uncustomary, Dietmar is used as a boy name, Dietmar means "Famous or Folk" came from Old High German and Germanic
Namesakes of Talea
We could not find any notable namesake.