Maritje meaning and origin
Girl name Maritje is used specifically in Dutch has origin in Hebrew. Maritje is variant of famous, enduring and biblical Mary. Mary is form of Maria in English language. Also Mary is equivalent of Maria in English language. Origin of Mary is in Egyptian and Hebrew, meaning of Mary is "The Word Mere Which Means Mother and Sea of Bitterness".
Variants of Maritje
Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, AdaNames that rhyme with Maritje
Popularity of Maritje
Maritje is a common baby name in Indonesia. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Maritje around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Maritje?
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. You are more of a doer than a talker. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Looking for a name like Maritje? Please go through the following names
- Zera - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted and Conifer Zera means "Seeds", particulary used in Hebrew, African and Swahili is used as a gender-neutral name
- Cobb - Unfamiliar Hebrew Cobb is a boy name, meaning of Cobb is "He who Supplants or Heel" is used majorly in English
- Seonaid - Baby girl name Seonaid means "Yahweh is Gracious" and is rooted from Hebrew is notably used in Gaelic and Scottish
- Jermey - Well-Known boy name Jermey is rooted from Hebrew, Jermey means "Appointed by God, Yahwe Uplifts and The Lord Exalts". Jermey is a derivation of Jeremy.
- Reuel - Darling and All time favorite boy name Reuel means "Friend of God" largely used in Hebrew and English has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Maritje
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maritje
- Girl names beginning with M
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Lady
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Mother
- Baby Names that mean Jesus
- Baby Names that mean Christ