Aelina meaning and origin
Girl name Aelina is rooted from Old High German, Slavonic, Celtic and Arabic is dominantly used in English. Aelina is another transcription of Alina. Alina is variation of timeless and loved Aline. Alina is resulted from Adèle. Alina is short form of Adeline. Also Alina is short form of Adelina. Alina is also abridged form of Adeline. Alina is Scandinavian and Czech cognate of Helena. Also Alina is Scandinavian and Czech equivalent of Helene. Alina is originated from Old High German and Celtic, Alina means "Fair, Little Noble One and Bearer of the Light".
Variants of Aelina
View middle names that goes with Aelina like Letizia, Jonna,Names that rhyme with Aelina
Popularity of Aelina
Aelina is a familiar baby name in Russia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Aelina?
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. People admire your spirit. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
If you like Aelina, you would love these names
- Carson - Carson's meaning is Mossy Place, Rock or Son of Carr is used largely in English and Irish and a gender-neutral name is originated from Celtic and Old Norse
- Nile - Nile's meaning is From the Nile has origin in Celtic and Old English used for both genders is used specifically in Gujarati, Malayalam and Telugu
- Judicael - Celtic name Judicael means "Lord or Generous"
- Sienna - Loved Sienna predominantly is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish aimed at both genders that of Italian and Celtic origin, meaning of Sienna is "Reddish-Brown or Orange-Red Which was First Used In 1760 or Derives from Italian Terra Di Sienna = Earth of Siena, a City In Central Italy, Where the Coloring Material was First Produced"
- Coloman - Prevalently used in German, Coloman means "Hermit" used as a boy name is rooted from Celtic
Namesakes of Aelina
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aelina
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -lina
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Bearer
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Honorable
- Baby Names that mean Merry
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Silk
- Baby Names that mean Heaven