Annze meaning and origin
Girl name Annze is rooted from Hebrew is used in Lithuanian. Annze is a variant of ever lasting and prevalent Ann. Ann is variant form of biblical and cherished Anouk. Also Ann is variation of leading and prevailing Ansley. Ann is also version of biblical, conifer and outstanding Anna. Ann is also version of biblical, conifer and outstanding Anne. Ann is form of Anna in English language. Ann's origin is Hebrew and English, meaning of Ann is "Friendly and Graceful".
Variants of Annze
Ann, Anouk, Ansley, Anna, Anne, Ane, Annie, Beverlyann, Annjanette, Ainslie, Ainsley, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Anneli, Alianna, Anneelizabeth, Anders, Arne, Ania, Anelma, Anund, Áni, Ani, Anneke, Annielee, Beverlianne, Beverly, AngenetteNames that rhyme with Annze
Popularity of Annze
Annze is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Annze?
You are a child of change. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability.
Do you like Annze? Other names you would love
- Sollie - Unexpected choice and Classy boy name Sollie is specifically used in English has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Sollie is "The Asked For, Weak and Asked for Prayed For". Sollie is a resultant of Saul.
- Bracha - Infrequent girl name Bracha means "Blessing" has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in Hebrew
- Adiya - Commonly used in Malayalam and Bengali uncustomary, Adiya aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Adiya is "Ornament of God, Adi Meaning Ornament or Jewel" is of Hebrew origin
- Libni - Used particulary in Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati far-out, Libni means "Manuscripts of God or A Distinguished Woman" and is given to baby girls is of Hebrew origin
- Micheu - Micheu means "Who is Like God" has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Annze
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Annze
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Lithuanian Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Priceless
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Friendly
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Mercy