Marianela name meaning
What does Marianela mean?
Marianela is combination of acclaimed, skyrocketing sky-scraping and perennial Maria and admired Estela. Maria is derivative of Mary, which itself is equivalent of Mirjam in Greek and Latin languages. Maria is equivalent of Mirjam in Greek and Latin languages, which itself is form of Mirjam in Latin and Greek languages. Also Maria is form of Mirjam in Latin and Greek languages. Marianela is combination of acclaimed, skyrocketing sky-scraping and perennial Maria and admired Estela. Estela is form of customary and ceaseless Stella.
How do I pronounce Marianela?
m(a)-riane-la is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Marianela. The other ways to say the name is mari(a)-nela.
Variants of Marianela
Marianella, Maria, Estela, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Stella, Marriam, Miriam, Mary, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Maarika, Marja, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Angelos, Angelus, Angelica, Angelina, Angela, Estee, Stellamarie
View middle names that goes with Marianela like Idella, Lettie,Names that rhyme with Marianela
How popular is the name Marianela?
Marianela is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 65 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 4000. Over 607 people have been named Marianela in United States. But Marianela is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Chile, Cuba, Argentina, Costa Rica and Peru. At least, 80000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Marianela
You want to be in control of your life and emotions. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Change your perspective. You can't stand people without a purpose. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Other names similar to Marianela, for would be moms
- Lisabeth - Odd girl name Lisabeth is notably used in English, Finnish and Norwegian and is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Lisabeth is "Consecrated to God, My God is Perfect or God's Promise"
- Miguël has its origin in Hebrew, Miguël means "Who is Like God"
- Seòsaidh - Used in Gaelic, Seòsaidh means "God Would Multiply and He (God) Will Add" used as a boy name came from Hebrew. Seòsaidh is short form of Joseph.
- Divinah - Divinah's meaning is The Divine aimed at baby girls has its origin in English. Divinah is resultant of Divina.
- Savion - Renowned Savions origin is French, Hebrew and Basque bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Savion is "Xavier" is used predominantly in Spanish and English
Famous people named Marianela
- Marianela Núñez, Argentine ballet dancer
- Marianela González in Nadie me dirá como quererte as Actress
- Marianela Pereyra in International Week: Part 3 as
- In 2005 film, Después de la tierra, Marianela Pelzmajer portrayed N.
Lists having Marianela
- Girl names beginning with M
- Girl names that starts with Maria
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sorrow
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellious
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Unruly
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Purity