Anaia meaning and origin
Anaia is a variant of venerable and biblical Ana. Ana is version of pleasing, biblical and immutable Anna. Ana is Spanish and Slavic cognate of Anna. Also Ana is equivalent of Anna in Romanian and English languages. Ana is also Finnish equivalent of Ananias. Ana is also equivalent of Anianus in Finnish language. Unwonted Ana came from Hebrew, meaning of Ana is "Beautiful, Favoured and Clever". Also. Anaia is version of famed Anaya. Anaya is a variant form of widespread Aniya.
Variants of Anaia
View middle names that goes with Anaia like Nian, Ivah, Lelah, Ihna,Names that rhyme with Anaia
Popularity of Anaia
Anaia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2010, it ranked 4597th when 31 girls were named Anaia. Over 412 babies in United States have been named Anaia. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1798 (2014) in its 14 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 111 people have been named Anaia in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 2001 and achieved its top ranking of 2181 in 2010. Over 124 babies in France have been named Anaia.
As per our research, over 600 people has been named Anaia globally.
What numerology tells about Anaia?
You have big plans for yourself and your future. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure.
Other names similar to Anaia, for soon-to-be-parents
- Kailene means Laurel or Keeper of the Keys used for both boys and girls and is used in English and English is of Hebrew origin
- Gabrielly - Offbeat and Fresh girl name Gabrielly has origin in Hebrew majorly used in Portuguese language, Gabrielly means "Strong Man of God, Hero of God or God is My Hero"
- Marissia - Origin of Unexpected Marissia is in Hebrew, meaning of Marissia is "Princess of the Sea" is a girl name
- Mihaela - New-fangled and Unheard-of Mihaela largely is used in Romanian is a baby girl name. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Mihaela is "Who is Like God?"
- Anai - The offbeat girl name Anai means "Mercy and Clever" came from Hebrew. Anai is derivative of Ana.
Namesakes of Anaia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Anaia
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ana
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Favour
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Favoured
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Pride
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Mercy
- Baby Names that mean Blessing
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Superior