Antonine meaning and origin
Meaning of Antonine is Who Eats Flower used for both genders used substantially in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and French is originated from Latin and Greek. Antonine is a form of commonly accepted and perennial Antonina. Antonina is variation of persistent and well-liked Antoinette. Also Antonina is version of famed and in demand fashinable Antonia. Antonina is feminine variant of Antoine. Antonina is Italian cognate of Antoine. Also Antonina is equivalent of Antonia in Slavic and Spanish languages. Antonina is also Polish and Russian form of Antonia. Of Greek and Latin origin, Unwonted Antonina, Antonina means "Priceless and From a Roman Clan Name". Antonine is variant form of pleasing and conifer Antonia. Antonia is feminine form of Antonius. Antonia means That Feeds on Flower and Priceless Inestimable is rooted from Latin and Greek. Antonine is form of immutable and commonly accepted Antoinette. Antoinette is diminutive of Antonia. Antoinette is equivalent of Antonia in English and French languages. Also Antoinette is form of Antoine;Diminutive Form of Antonie in French language. Meaning of Antoinette is Inestimable and Highly Praiseworthy has its origin in Latin and Greek. Antonine is celebrated on May 2nd.
Variants of Antonine
View middle names that goes with Antonine like Erna, Kiera, Nataly, Chantel, Isabelle, Penelope,Names that rhyme with Antonine
Popularity of Antonine
Antonine is common in France where over 3008 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. At the peak of its usage in 1902, the moniker grabbed the 165th spot and 125 baby girls were given the name. Antonine is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Antonine is a familiar name in Haiti and DR Congo. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Antonine in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Antonine
Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. Working harder than required is what you are known for. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Do you like Antonine? You would love these names
- Lorena - The prevailing and perennial unisex name Lorena is notably used in English, Hindi and Swedish and is rooted from Latin, Lorena means "Crowned with Laurels or Laurel"
- Liina - Origin of Liina is in English, Swedish and Danish is used as a girl name. Liina is Finnish form of Lina. Also Liina is form of Lîna in Greenlandic language
- Gaëtana - Origin of Gaëtana is in Latin, meaning of Gaëtana is "Originating from Gaeta or City of Central Italy"
- Mariusz - Odd boy name Mariusz is commonly used in Polish, Norwegian and Danish. Its origin is in Latin, Mariusz means "From the God Mars or Male"
- Vanna - Used specifically in Italian and Finnish unexpected, Vanna is rooted from English and Cambodian and is bestowed upon both sexes, Vanna means "Diminutive of Vanessa or God is Gracious"
Namesakes of Antonine
- Antonine Maillet, Acadian novelist, playwright, and scholar
- Antonine Abelishvili, actress
Lists having Antonine
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Ant
- Boy names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Flower