Karlein meaning and origin
Girl name Karlein is originated from Germanic is used largely in Dutch. Karlein is form of customary and ever lasting Caroline. Caroline is form of immutable and commonly accepted Coralie. Caroline is resultant of Charles. Also Caroline is derivative of Charlotte. Caroline is equivalent of Carolina in Danish language. Caroline came from Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Caroline is "Little and Womanly, Carl and Womanly".
Variants of Karlein
Caroline, Carolus, Coralie, Carolina, Arline, Carla, Carola, Carleen, Karles, Charles, Karl, Háriolus, Cora, Cara, Carolin, Caro, Anacarolina, Arloine, Arlene, Arla, Karla, Anaclara, Carol, Charlotte, Carly, CharleneNames that rhyme with Karlein
Popularity of Karlein
Karlein is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Karlein
In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Other names similar to Karlein
- Janneke - Girl name Janneke means "God is Merciful" and rooted from Hebrew is used in Danish, Frisian and Dutch
- Ruben means Ruben is the Oldest Son of Jacob or Grandson of Abraham or Behold is largely used in Sami, Danish and Norwegian and is used for both boys and girls is of Hebrew origin. Among boy names, celebrated Ruben was spotted at 415th position in 2018 in United States
- Koenraad - Used largely in Dutch, Koenraad is of Old High German and Germanic origin and a boy name, Koenraad means "Counsel or Advice"
- Dorothea - Meaning of Dorothea is Gift, Form of Dorothy or Gift of God is a gender-neutral name, majorly used in Swedish, German and Danish has origin in Old Greek
- Tirza - Queer girl name Tirza means "Delight, Grace or Pleasantness" particulary used in Danish, German and Finnish is rooted from Hebrew language
Namesakes of Karlein
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Karlein
- Girl names beginning with K
- German Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Womanly
- Baby Names that mean Song
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Royal
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Free