Maera name meaning
What does Maera mean?
Isolated and Fresh unisex name Maera has its origin in Latin is principally used in English. Maera is variant form of lofty Maira. Maira is variant of eternal, biblical and rising Maria. Maira is Irish equivalent of Mary. Also Maira is form of Myra in Hawaiian language. Isolated and Fresh Maira came from Old Greek, Hebrew and English, meaning of Maira is "Beloved, Rebelliousness and Admirable".
Variants of Maera
Maira, Maria, Mary, Myra, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maila, Mira, Moira
How popular is the name Maera?
Maera is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 164 babies in France have been named Maera. The given name is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Maera is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Kenya and Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Maera around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Maera
You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are always open to experience something new.
Do you like Maera? Read these names too
- Cecilija - Commonly used in Finnish, Swedish and Danish, Cecilija means "Blind One and Indication of the Gender of Caecilier" and a baby girl name is of Latin origin. Cecilija is resulted from Cecilia.
- Adrienne - Originated from Latin, Curently Sky-scraping and Perpetual Adrienne bestowed upon both genders which is used substantially in English, French and Danish, Adrienne means "From Hadria, Woman from Hadria or Adriatic Sea"
- Lukas - Substantially used in English and Irish eminent, Lukas has origin in Old Greek and Latin, a unisex name, meaning of Lukas is "Daylight Babies, Shining or From Lucania"
- Donatello - Curious boy name Donatello is primarily used in Italian which originated from Latin, meaning of Donatello is "Give or Donate"
- Saynt came from Latin, meaning of Saynt is "A Holy Man" is a baby boy name. Saynt is resultant of Saint.
Famous people named Maera
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Maera
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Rebelliousness
- Baby Names that mean Wished
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Mary
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Admirable