Meryline meaning and origin
Meryline means Sea is originated from Hebrew. Meryline is variant form of biblical and long standing Mary. Mary is English cognate of Maria. Also Mary is English form of Maria. Meaning of Mary is Wished-for Child and Mother of Jesus Christ is originated from Hebrew and Egyptian. Meryline is celebrated on August 15.
Variants of Meryline
Mary, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Mara, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Maarja, Maraike, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Miriam, Mamre, Marianne, Mireio, Mâria, Mariel, Marie, May, Maj, Mahra, Marajade, Tamar, Martin, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Ada
View middle names that goes with Meryline like Clet,Names that rhyme with Meryline
Popularity of Meryline
Meryline is a familiar baby name in Kenya. At least, 400 people globally have carried Meryline as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Meryline
Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. People that don't give their best effort is what annoys you. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life?
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Meryline
- Gaal - Curious girl name Gaal is of Hebrew origin, Gaal means "One who is Filled with Loathing"
- Simha - Meaning of Simha is The Lion or Joy has its origin in Hebrew and is bestowed upon baby boys is mostly used in Oriya and Gujarati
- Bahat - Bahats origin is Hebrew, meaning of Bahat is "Beauty or Alabaster" chiefly used in Hebrew is bestowed upon boys
- Bete is originated from Hebrew, Bete means "Girl", dominantly used in English is used as a baby girl name
- Hanni - Used predominantly in Danish, Norwegian and Greenlandic unusual, Hanni means "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" and a unisex name has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Meryline
We could not find any notable namesake.