Adi meaning and origin
Adi means More, Extra, Companion of Prophet Muhammad, Beginning, Myth Name, The First, Primeval, Daughter of Earth, My Ornament, My Witness, Brave, Go-Getter, Noble or Most Important is used in Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, English, Malayalam, Malay, Telugu, Bengali, Hebrew, Finnish, Oriya, Indian, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Kannada, Yiddish, Tamil, Norwegian and Arabic is came from Arabic, Hebrew, Latin, Old High German and Sanskrit is usually used for both boys and girls. Adi is variant form of biblical and persistent Ada. Ada is version of Adiel. Also Ada is version of Names Containing the Name Element Adal. Ada is also form of vintage Agda. Ada is short form of names with "nobility". Infrequent Ada's origin is Hebrew, German and Germanic, meaning of Ada is "Ornament, Special Things that Matter and Pure".
Variants of AdiNames that rhyme with Adi
Popularity of Adi
Adi is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2006, it ranked 3079th when 38 boys were named Adi. Over 1384 people have been named Adi in United States. Adi is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 230 people have been named Adi in England and Wales.
However things change on global perspective, Adi is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 700 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in India, Romania, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia. At least, 480000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Adi in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Adi
You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. It's time you focus on your career. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance.
Do you like Adi? Other names you would love
- Rose - Rose's meaning is Rose or Horse is rooted from Germanic and Latin, mainly used in Finnish and Danish is given to both boys and girls. Among baby girl names, admired Rose managed to reach 123 in year 2018 in United States
- Jada - Preeminent Jada is used notably in Finnish and English, Jada means "Refuge in War, Wise or Goodness" has its roots in Spanish is bestowed upon both genders
- Bakkar - Bakkar's meaning is A Reciter of the Quran or Author is a boy name is used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Sajani - The curious and modernistic girl name Sajani is mostly used in Hindi and Malayalam, Sajani means "Beloved or Well Loved"
- Haala - Origin of Unheard-of and Contemporary Haala is in Arabic language is a baby girl name, notably used in Arabic and Kannada, meaning of Haala is "Halo Around the Moon or Glory"
Namesakes of Adi
- Adi Barkan, Israeli model agent and activist
- Adi Ophir, Israeli philosopher
- Adi Dick, singer/songwriter/producer
- Adi Shamir, Israeli cryptographer
- Adi Bulsara, scientist in the area nonlinear dynamics
- Adi Shankara, early 8th century Indian philosopher and theologian
- Adi Da, American spiritual teacher, writer and artist
- Adi Godrej, Indian billionaire industrialist and businessman
- Adi Roche, Irish activist, anti-nuclear advocate
- Adi Granov, British comic book artist and conceptual designer
- Adi Nes, Israeli photographer
- Adi Bitar, judge
- Adi Rocha, Brazilian footballer
- Adi Braun, Canadian jazz and cabaret vocalist and composer
- Adia Bell in D.A.M.E. as Actress
- Adi Globus in Louder Than Bombs as Actress
- Adi ibn Zayd AdÄ «bin Zayd was a pre-Islamic Arab poet.
- Adi Arbel in tvMiniSeries Life as a Rumor as Writer
- Adi Stein portrayed the role of N in comedy movie April Come She Will.
- Adi Bing Slamet, from 1981 comedy flick Tomboy, who characterized the Tommy.
- In 2010, Adi Eisenman characterized the role of N in drama, romance film Turbulence.
Lists having Adi
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hungarian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Yiddish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Ornament
- Baby Names that mean Beginning
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Superior
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Witness
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Wolf