Emilya meaning and origin
New-fangled and Unorthodox Emilya is originated from Latin is a baby girl name. Emilya is variation of loved and perpetual Amelia. Amelia is variation of cherished and all time favorite Amalia. Also Amelia is variant form of unfading and acclaimed Amalie. Amelia is also variation of darling and all time favorite Emily. Amelia is German and English equivalent of Amalia. Also Amelia is English and Latin equivalent of Emily. Meaning of Amelia is Trustworthy, Fertile and Amalia is originated from Latin and Gothic. Also. Emilya is a variant form of eminent and evergreen Emilia. Emilia is an effeminate variation of Emilius. Emilia is Spanish and Italian cognate of Emilie.
Variants of Emilya
Amelia, Emilia, Amalia, Amalie, Emily, Aemilia, Ameline, Milka, Aemiliana, Emilie, Amilia, Mia, Emma, Emiliana, Aimil, Amy, Amal, Aemilie, Emi, Emilse, Émilie, Amelyn, Amelina, Amalindis, Ilka, Malka, Emmelie, Milly, Amiliah, Miaa, Mie, Mian, Shamia, Miagrace, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mirjam, Mina, Mary, Michaela, Emaline, Emmaclaire, Erma, Emerentia, EmilianeNames that rhyme with Emilya
Popularity of Emilya
Emilya is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 7706 (2018) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. Over 145 babies in United States have been named Emilya. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 1615th. Over 104 babies in France have been named Emilya. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use and also in Belgium. Emilya is a common name in Azerbaijan while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Russia, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Emilya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emilya
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. No matter if there's already a solution to a certain problem, you like to figure it out alone. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Emilya
- Ilva - Ilva's meaning is Wolf is a girl name chiefly used in German and Italian came from Latin
- Douceline - Originated from French and Latin, Douceline bestowed upon baby girls, Douceline means "Sweet" is used particulary in French
- Ciciley - Cicileys origin is Latin, meaning of Ciciley is "Sixth and Blind" is aimed at girls. Ciciley is resulted from Cicely.
- Fiorenza - Fiorenza's meaning is Flourishing or Flowering is used commonly in Italian that of Latin origin is given to baby girls
- Ottavia - Odd girl name Ottavia is commonly used in Italian which of Latin origin, meaning of Ottavia is "Modeled on a Roman Sex or Born In the Eighth Month"
Namesakes of Emilya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Emilya
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Work
- Baby Names that mean Labour
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Efficient
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling