Giovanne meaning and origin
Uncommon unisex name Giovanne is originated from Hebrew. Giovanne is variation of biblical and admired Giovanna. Giovanna is Italian form of Jeanne. Also Giovanna is Italian form of Johanna. Giovanna is also Italian cognate of Jane. Giovanna is also equivalent of Jean in Italian language. Uncommon Hebrew Giovanna, meaning of Giovanna is "God is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious".
Variants of Giovanne
Giovanna, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jeanne, Johanna, Jane, Jean, Geona, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Jeanine, Hansi, Jona, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Gean, Ioan, Ionel, Johnna, Jennine, Donajean, Jean-Claude, Gianna
View middle names that goes with Giovanne like Imogene, Kasey, Sloane, Floy, Tessie, Nettie,Names that rhyme with Giovanne
Popularity of Giovanne
Giovanne is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5657 (1992) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 113 babies that have been given the name Giovanne in United States. Giovanne is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. Giovanne is a common name in Brazil and Philippines. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Giovanne
Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. Become best at what you do for a living. Not having all the things you wanted in life has taught you how to appreciate what you have today.
You would love these names similar to Giovanne
- Eoin - Famed Hebrew Eoin is used especially in Scottish and Irish, meaning of Eoin is "Yahweh is Gracious" is a baby boy name
- Elkan means Kanah and God has Created God has Bought God has Possessed God is Zealous used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in Yiddish and English. Elkan is diminutive of Elkanah.
- Hallelujah - Outlandish and Modern girl name Hallelujah means "Praise the Lord Our God" is rooted from Hebrew language
- Mekayla - Trendy girl name Mekayla is substantially used in English is rooted from Hebrew language. Mekayla is form of Michaela in English language
- Ezzy - The boy name Ezzy is of Hebrew origin, Ezzy means "Help". Ezzy is derived from Ezer.
Namesakes of Giovanne
We could not find any notable namesake.