Aelita name meaning
What does Aelita mean?
The uncommon and fresh girl name Aelita came from Germanic, Old High German and Latin. Aelita is a variant transcription of Alita. Alita is form of Adelheid in Dutch language. Also Alita is Spanish form of Adela. Alita is also equivalent of Adelaide in Spanish language. Alita is also Spanish cognate of Adelheid. Alita is also English form of Alida. Alita is also Spanish cognate of Adelita. Originated from Old High German, Germanic and Latin, Uncommon and Fresh Alita, Alita means "Small Winged One, Of Noble Figure and Truthful".
Variants of Aelita
Alita, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adela, Adelaide, Alida, Adelita, Aidaliz, Adaleiz, Adalheid, Lettie, Aleida, Adalhaid, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adélaïde, Adelina, Leda, Adeline
How popular is the name Aelita?
Aelita is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in France baby girl names chart. Aelita is a common name in Russia and Uzbekistan while somewhat familiar name in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Armenia, Georgia and Belarus. According to our findings, over 8000 babies have been named Aelita globally.
What numbers say about Aelita?
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Stress hates your guts. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
Parents who liked Aelita, loved these names
- Cordelia - Cordelia's meaning is Cordus or From Delos is primarily used in Danish and Finnish is a girl name is originated from Latin
- Vénustiane means Deity In Latin Mythology is of Latin origin
- Lindor - Old Norse and Latin name Lindor bestowed upon baby boys and is used in Old SwedishDanish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Lindor is "He who Seduces"
- Romana - Originated from Arabic and Latin, Odd and Conifer Romana means "Woman from Rome or The Roman", used in Danish and German is a unisex name
- Aurora - Prevailing and Conifer Aurora has its origin in Latin, Aurora means "Dawn" used as a gender-neutral name is used in Faroese, Finnish and Norwegian
Famous people named Aelita
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aelita
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ita
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Winged
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Truthful
- Baby Names that mean Nobel
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Kind